Transfer of Personal Data
The company may disclose personal data collected by suppliers or subcontractors to the extent that it is reasonably necessary for the manage your queries and requests. Such transfers will be protected by appropriate safeguards (e.g. intra-group disclosure clauses, disclosure clauses to subcontractors, disclosure clauses to subcontractors, disclosure clauses disclosure clauses to third party suppliers, disclosure clauses to subcontractors, disclosure clauses to third party suppliers which are necessary for legal compliance, etc.). In addition, it can disclose personal data when such disclosures are necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
The company undertakes not to retain personal data for a period longer than necessary and we will ensure that we delete it securely. For additional information about the retention period and the deletion period, please send a message to [email protected].
Rights of Subjects
In this section the company sets out the rights arising from Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and how data subjects can access these rights. For additional clarifications, please send a message to [email protected]. Right of Access The company considers that the personal data collected directly from the subjects will be accurate and complete. Individuals can access their own personal data using the Subject’s Rights Request.
Right to Correction and Erasure
The data subject may request the updating, erasure or removal of any information held about him, and any third party who processes or uses the data must also comply with this request. An erasure request can only be refused if an exception applies. The right to Erasure can be requested using the Subject Rights Exercise Request. The company is obliged to delete personal data when any of the following applies:
- the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed
- the data subject withdraws their consent and there is no other lawful basis for processing
- the data subject objects to the processing carried out on the basis of the legitimate interests of the Data Controller and there are no other overriding legitimate grounds for the processing
- the personal data has been processed unlawfully
If the request to delete the personal data has been received, the identification has been confirmed, the request meets one of the above requirements and there is no legitimate reason to object to the processing, the company must delete the relevant data in its entirety. The request should be registered in the Data Subject Request Record File. If the company cannot delete the personal data, it will ensure that:
- cannot or will not attempt to use the personal data to justify any decision about an individual or in a way that affects that individual in any way
- does not give any other organization access to personal data protects personal data with appropriate technical and organizational security and
- undertakes to permanently delete the information if, or whenever, it becomes available
The data subject has the right to request from the administrator, restriction of processing using the Subject’s Rights Exercise Request.
Right to Object
The subject has the right to object, at any time and for reasons related to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him using the Application for the Exercise of Subject Rights.
Right to Data Portability
Upon request, the data subject should have the right to receive a copy of the personal data in a structured format using the Data Subject Rights Request. These requests should be processed within one month, provided that there is no undue burden and it does not compromise the privacy of individuals. A data subject may also request that their data be transferred directly to another system. This request must be implemented free of charge. If the company cannot fully respond to this request within 30 days, the Data Protection Officer should nevertheless provide the following information to the Data Subject, or their legally authorized representative within the time period specified:
- An acknowledgment of receipt of the request.
- Any information found to date.
- Details of any information or amendments that have been requested, which will not be given to the data subject, the reason(s) for the refusal, and any procedures available to appeal the decision.
- An estimated date by which the remaining responses will be provided.
- An estimate of any costs to be paid by the data subject (e.g. where the request is excessive in nature).
- The name and contact details of the person in charge.
- identify their users
- they “remember” the customized preferences of their users
- they help their users complete their tasks without having to re-enter information when they browse from one page to another or when they visit the site later.
- Cookies can also be used for so-called behavioral target advertising on the internet and to display ads related to something the user has searched for in the past.
How are they used?
What are the different types of cookies?
The Cookies We Use In this section, “ALEXANDRA GIANNAKAKOU KE SIA EE” informs interested users about the type of Cookies used by the website, and briefly describes the reasons for their collection. Absolutely necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary to allow you to navigate the website, without storing information that identifies you. Such cookies may be used to identify a session. Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website, such as the pages they visit most often and the number of visits. These cookies do not collect information capable of identifying a user as they collect mainly cumulative information. They are mainly used to analyze user interaction with the website. Functionality Cookies: These cookies record information about the user’s choices, such as language, search parameters, size or color. This information allows the user to enjoy during his visit to our website an experience more compatible with his choices and helps us to make his visits more pleasant. This information may be aggregated on an anonymous basis in order to help improve the operation of the website. Orientation cookies: These cookies collect information about user habits as they browse the website. They remember the pages the user has visited and the information they have shared with third parties, such as advertisements. In case the user visits a website or shares information with third parties such as advertisements, orientation cookies store this information. These cookies are usually third-party persistent cookies, but they are kept for a limited time. These cookies are usually related to third-party services and contain unique features that make browsing preferences recognizable.
Controlling Cookies You can refuse to accept cookies from your browser or stop accepting cookies from a particular website. However, these options may cause malfunctions in certain services provided by various websites if not used correctly. All modern browsers allow you to change cookie settings. You can usually find these settings in your browser’s Options or Preferences menu. To understand these settings, the links below may be helpful or you can use the Help option in your browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari web
- Any other browser
Contact info. If you have any questions about how cookies are used or your settings are respected, then contact us at [email protected].