OBLIGATIONS OF “CAMPING MELTEMI”
- To enter the campsite, first register your entry at the reception.
- When registering you must have an ID or passport or an official camping card.
- Individual minors (under 18 years old) are not admitted unless they are accompanied – throughout their stay – by their guardian.
- Departures take place until 14.00 (otherwise you will be charged half board).
- Inform the reception again on the last day of your stay.
- Do not change seat, without the information and consent of the reception.
- The management has the right to refuse to rent a place, or to interrupt further stay, when it deems it necessary.
- Do not fence or dig your sites. Danger may be lurking.
- Do not use charcoal grills.
- Leave your post clean.
- Common quiet hours: 15:00-17:00 & 22:30-8:00.
- Don’t forget to keep all audio devices at low volume and quiet during common quiet hours.
- Remember that the maximum driving speed is 5km/h.
- Do not wash your vehicles inside the camp site.
- Empty the chemical toilets exclusively in the special areas marked CH.
- Accompany your little children to the sanitary facilities.
- Pool opening hours 11:00 – 18:00, supervised by a professional lifeguard.
- Entry under the age of 14 requires a chaperone.
- Pets are always welcome on a leash and accompanied by their guardian.
- Security cameras operate in accordance with current regulations, in stores and facilities for extra security.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What season does the camp operate?
April 1st – October 30th
- Is the water potable?
The water is drinkable, a special analysis has been carried out for its suitability.
- Can we swim in the sea?
The water is crystal clear and the depth of the sea increases gradually.
- Do we need a special coin for the showers?
No, the entrance is free and the water is hot 24 hours a day.
- Do we need to have our own cooking utensils to use them in the shared kitchen?
Yes, the business only provides the space.
- Are fires allowed in the camp site?
No, it’s too dangerous.
- Can a minor stay overnight without the presence of a guardian or companion?
No, it is strictly prohibited by the management.
- What can I put in the refrigerators and freezers?
It is ONLY for essential items eg milk, yoghurt, butter and ONLY for ice packs. Management reserves the right to remove anything else contained within.
- What is the size of the seats?
31 sq m / location
- Do the trees have sufficient shade?
During the warm months you will need an awning, which you can tie to the trees without injuring them.